Saturday, April 5, 2008

Weekend improvements - part 2

We got about 90% of the way done with the rock last weekend, but we didn't have enough for one side alleyway along the house. We had dinner with our neighbors earlier this week, and they said they were planning on rocking their side alleys this weekend, so we were able to get in on their delivery.

So here is what 3 tons of rock looks like. Last week we had 7.


And here's what is going on in our yard right this minute (yes I'm blogging while B works)


We will be able to sit outside and enjoy the view on our new patio in two days. And no - I did not carve my initials in it like I did the house slab. :-)

We start landscaping the flower beds later this afternoon, so more pics to come soon.

Funny story - I was chatting with one of the concrete guys about KB leaving, and he said "didn't I see you on the news the other night?" Hee hee - I'm famous.